14/11/2009

Modern Warfare 2 - Utter Bullshit

I saw this today. Modern Warfare 2 is huge right now, and quite rightly too so I'm told (I haven't managed to get my hands on it yet - I might post a review when I do). I never actually dipped into the multiplayer of the original Modern Warfare - I'm not very tolerant of pubescent, mic-happy Americans (or rather, getting my pride as well as my pixelated arse ground into dust by them), but I hear it was very good. It seems that many have taken to the new version with gusto, which has already spawned a lot of memorable moments...including this one.



Amazing. It's like the whole monkeys/typewriters/Shakespeare theory - has to happen eventally. Experiences like this are what make multiplayer gaming so incredible though, so maybe I should partake more often than my occasional forays into Halo 3 multiplayer.

1 comment:

  1. I played this, and I was awful at it. But I watched my boyfriend play it and the storyline and graphics are great. Games are like movies these days. Not too keen on mowing down civilians in a Russian airport though!

    ReplyDelete